Ziemer’s FEMTO LDV Z Models offer you a powerful platform for performing a broad variety of ocular surgeries. Each of the systems – FEMTO LDV Z2, Z4, Z6 and Z8 – offers unique solutions, that provide unique results.
Tailored application packages - adapted to your individual requirements:
- Z-LASIK Z
- Optional: intracorneal rings (ICR) and intrastromal pockets (ISP)
- Z-LASIK Z
- Intracorneal rings (ICR)
- Intrastromal pockets (ISP)
- Optional: lamellar keratoplasty (LKP) and penetrating keratoplasty (PKP)
- Optional: clear corneal and arcuate incisions
- Clear corneal and arcuate incisions
- Optional: all corneal applications from Ziemer
The FEMTO LDV Z2, Z4, Z6 and Z8 are CE marked and FDA cleared. For some countries, availability may be restricted due to regulatory requirements; please contact Ziemer for details. Presbyopia treatments occur exclusively by a pocket creation and the implantation of a corresponding corneal inlay of a third party. Availability of related corneal inlays and implants may vary according to policy of the individual manufacturers and regulatory status in the individual countries. To comply with FDA regulations, devices for sale in the U. S. do not mention 'Presbyopia' on the panels.