All you need for an efficient clinical workflow
Due to its unique hand-held laser delivery system, which is attached to an easily maneuverable articulated arm, patients can be treated on the patient bed of the excimer laser or microscope. Neither the patient nor the surgeon need to move, and the treatment is a single, uninterrupted process with no waiting time. Compact and mobile, the FEMTO LDV Z models are a flexible platform for your laser business.
True mobility/ efficiency
The first truly mobile femtosecond surgical laser, designed to meet your needs:
- Designed to be moved between different surgical rooms
- Multi-site universal system
- Develop your unique laser business
Experience our line of premium FEMTO LDV Z Models and see how the wolrd's smallest femtosecond laser can deliver the biggest results!
- No need to enlarge your practice
- Can be easily stored when not in use
- Fits into a small van
The productivity tool that integrates into your surgical workflow:
- Fits with every excimer, patient bed or microscope
- Single working position = More comfortable for patient and doctor
- Individually programmable application templates for each doctor
The stable laser sources and optics minimize downtime. A plug and play laser technology, no calibration needed.
- Resistance to humidity, heat and movement = no investment in infrastructure
- Minimal break-down time
The FEMTO LDV Z2, Z4, Z6 and Z8 are CE marked and FDA cleared. For some countries, availability may be restricted due to regulatory requirements; please contact Ziemer for details. Presbyopia treatments occur exclusively by a pocket creation and the implantation of a corresponding corneal inlay of a third party. Availability of related corneal inlays and implants may vary according to policy of the individual manufacturers and regulatory status in the individual countries. To comply with FDA regulations, devices for sale in the U. S. do not mention 'Presbyopia' on the panels.